When installed in the FCM fixed skylight, this specially designed glass meets the stringent requirements for Miami-dade county and the Florida building code High Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ).
Miami-dade County, Florida
NOA (to be determined)
Expiration Date: (to be determined)
- High energy efficiency results in a more comfortable living environment and money savings on utility bills.
- NFRC rating is substantially better than required by most common building codes.
- Reduces heat gain and fading by 50% when compared with clear glass and plastic.
- Resists condensation twice as long as clear glass.
- Protects interior spaces by reflecting the vast majority of the sun's fade causing rays.
Miami-dade glass is a laminated, LoE3, argon gas-filled glass designed for maximum safety and energy efficiency.
Sizes and prices
FCM skylight sizes 2222, 2246 and 4646 are standard sizes with Miami-dade glass. These sizes are stocked in our central warehouse for fast delivery. FCM skylight sizes 1430, 1446, 2230, 2234, 3030, 3046, 3434 and custom sizes smaller than 4646 are available for special order. See our skylight price list in our literature library for details or contact us for more information.
We stand behind our products with a promise of lasting service. All VELUX insulated glazing units (IGUs) are backed by our 20 year warranty. For details, download our warranty brochure.