||Snowload glass is designed for heavy snow areas. It also features a triple-layer of LoE coating for increased energy efficiency plus a laminated pane for added safety and protection from fade-causing UV rays. Snowload glass can also be combined with other energy efficient options for even greater performance.
- High energy efficiency results in a more comfortable living environment and money savings on utility bills.
- NFRC rating is substantially better than required by most common building codes.
- Provides three times more protection against solar heat gain.
- Resists condensation twice as long as clear glass.
- Protects interior spaces by reflecting the vast majority of the sun's fade causing rays.
Snowload glass is a LoE3, argon gas-filled glass designed for safety and maximum energy efficiency.
Snowload glass is available in select sizes for deck mounted VELUX skylights including:
- Electric venting deck mounted skylight (VSE skylight)
- Manual venting deck mounted skylight (VS skylight)
- Fixed deck mounted skylights (FS skylight)
See our skylight sizes in our literature library
We stand behind our products with a promise of lasting service. All VELUX insulated glazing units (IGUs) are backed by our 20 year warranty. For details, download our warranty brochure