||Designed for curb mounted installations, the VCE electric venting skylight is the ideal daylighting solution for overhead applications. It brings in abundant natural light and with the touch of a button, opens to let in fresh air. And if you forget to close it, the VCE also closes automatically in case of rain.
Clean, Quiet & Safe glass
- Features Neat® glass coating to keep your skylight cleaner, longer, leaving skylights virtually spotless.
- Reduce unwanted outside noise by up to 25% less than a standard double pane glass, and up to 50% less than a plastic skylight.
- VELUX recommends and building codes require laminated glass for out of reach applications.
Factory installed blinds
Ten factory installed blinds are available to include in the purchase of your skylight. The solar powered blind uses its own independent, built-in solar panel and power system.
3 Layers of protection
As with most of our skylights. This product
carries the 10-year installation warranty.
This is achieved by our three layers of water
- The pre-attached skylight gasket provides a
seal between a standard site-built curb and the
skylight that caps offˆ a leak-proof installation
for curb mounted skylights.
- Adhesive underlayment for secondary water
protection against the harshest weather
conditions for standard site-built curbs.
- Engineered flashing for easy installation and
primary water protection.
Intelligent touch remote control
Included with your skylight is the Intelligent touch remote control powered by VELUX INTEGRA®
With the touch-sensitive screen and easily-understood icons, programing skylights has become simpler than ever.