||Designed for deck mounted installations, the VS manual venting skylight enables any home to embrace the best of what nature has to offer. Opening for maximum fresh air, the venting skylight contributes to a home's proper moisture balance and comfort level by allowing stale, humid air to be released.|
Clean, Quiet & Safe glass
- Features Neat® glass coating to keep your skylight cleaner, longer, leaving skylights virtually spotless.
- Reduce unwanted outside noise by up to 25% less than a standard double pane glass, and up to 50% less than a plastic skylight.
- VELUX recommends and building codes require laminated glass for out of reach applications.
Factory installed blinds
3 Layers of protection
As with most of our skylights. This product carries the 10-year installation warranty. This is achieved by our three layers of water protection.
- The pre-attached deck seal on all deck mounted skylights provides a seal between the frame and roof deck for a leak-proof installation.
- Adhesive underlayment for secondary water protection against the harshest weather conditions.
- Engineered flashing for easy installation and primary water protection.
Convenient manual control
Our manual skylights are easily opened and closed with VELUX control rods when installed out-of-reach. A smooth turning handle is available when skylights are installed within reach.