||Designed for deck mounted installations, the VSE electric venting skylight is the perfect daylighting solution for overhead applications. It brings in abundant natural light and with the touch of a button, opens to let in fresh air. And if you forget to close it, the VSE also closes automatically in case of rain.|
Clean, Quiet & Safe glass
- Features Neat® glass coating to keep your skylight cleaner, longer, leaving skylights virtually spotless.
- Reduce unwanted outside noise by up to 25% less than a standard double pane glass, and up to 50% less than a plastic skylight.
- VELUX recommends and building codes require laminated glass for out of reach applications.
Factory installed blinds
Ten factory installed blinds are available to include in the purchase of your skylight. The solar powered blind uses its own independent, built-in solar panel and power system.
3 Layers of protection
As with most of our skylights. This product
carries the 10-year installation warranty.
This is achieved by our three layers of water
- The pre-attached deck seal on all deck mounted
skylights provides a seal between the frame
and roof deck for a leak-proof installation.
- Adhesive underlayment for secondary water
protection against the harshest weather
- Engineered flashing for easy installation and
primary water protection.
Intelligent touch remote control
Included with your skylight is the Intelligent touch remote control powered by VELUX INTEGRA®
With the touch-sensitive screen and easily-understood icons, programing skylights has become simpler than ever.
Estimate your Federal Tax credit
You can choose your project type, skylight size, and compare your estimated federal tax credit savings between the new Solar Powered "Fresh Air" skylight (VSS) and the Manual venting (VS) and Fixed (FS) skylights.
*Disclaimer: VELUX is not responsible or liable for the taxpayer’s ability to obtain tax credits. When claiming a tax credit please consult a tax professional with any questions. This, or any other document provided by VELUX, is not intended to represent tax or legal advice. More comprehensive information in this matter should be provided by the IRS.