- American Institute of Architects - The AIA is the voice of the architecture profession, dedicated to serving its members, advancing their value and improving the quality of the built environment.
- American Institue of Building Design - AIBD is the nationally recognized association of professional building designers.
- American Society of Interior Designers - ASID is the leading organization for interior design professionals.
- House Plans Designs Direct Publishing, LLC - Available in contemporary, traditional, country, craftsman, European exteriors and more, two-story home plans offers families a variety of style choices to live in. For those who enjoy spacious layouts of a two-story home plan, look no further than our portfolio of talented designers!
- National Association of Home Builders - NAHB is a Washington, DC-based trade association representing more than 215,000 residential home building and remodeling industry members. Known as “the voice of the housing industry,” NAHB is affiliated with more than 800 state and local home builders associations around the country.
- International Code Council - The ICC provides code updates and other services in order to provide the highest quality codes, standards, products, and services for all concerned with the safety and performance of the built environment.
- Home Ideas - A website dedicated to providing the latest information about home improvement products and services.
- eBuild - Published on the Web by Hanley Wood, LLC, the leading media company in the residential construction industry, ebuild is a comprehensive, interactive catalog that makes researching and comparing products fast and easy.
- Homeportfolio - A homeowner oriented collection of home design products and services.
Energy efficiency and green building
- Heschong Mahone Group - A professional consulting firm which has done many studies in the field of building energy efficiency.
- ENERGY STAR - A government-backed program helping businesses and individuals protect the environment through superior energy efficiency.
- National Fenestration Rating Council - A non-profit, public/private organization created by the window, door and skylight industry. It is comprised of manufacturers, suppliers, builders, architects and designers, specifiers, code officials, utilities and government agencies. NFRC provides consistent ratings on window, door and skylight products.
- The Green Building Initiative™ - The GBI is a not for profit organization whose mission is to accelerate the adoption of building practices that result in energy-efficient, healthier and environmentally sustainable buildings by promoting credible and practical green building approaches for residential and commercial construction.
- NAHB Green - Find everything you need to know about green building practices, the upcoming National Green Building Standard, as well as details on the soon-to-be- launched NAHB National Green Building Program, a member-driven initiative whose primary goal is to facilitate strong, market-driven voluntary green building programs.
- US Green Building Council - USGBC is a non profit organization that certifies sustainable businesses, homes, hospitals, schools, and neighborhoods. USGBC is dedicated to expanding green building practices and education, and its LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Green Building Rating System™